The Battle for the Bulging Asian Healthcare Wallet
Vishal Bali, Fortis Healthcare
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Fortis Healthcare CEO Vishal Bali discusses:
- India - conducive elements for health care;
- Indian plans to become regional medical destination - chances of, challenges to;
- Comparing and contrasting IHH, whose footprint is Singapore and Malaysia. Their India interest is an associate stake in Apollo, which is the biggest in India;
- Regional plans - investments - targets - countries- dynamics;
- Singapore demand dynamics;
- Malaysia demand dynamics;
- Singapore IPO - timeline - amounts sought - details;
- Plans for proceeds;
- IHH IPO - discussion;
- Whether IHH IPO will sap liquidity from Singapore IPO;
- Battle for talent: healthcare management, doctors - patients - issues.