Sharvin Subramaniam, Malaysian Association of Standards Users
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Cashier who ate 'kuih' has died; weed killer found in the Batu Gajah food poisoning case. Education Ministry suspends food supplier in glass shard noodles causing the hospitalisation of seven school children. These are just two cases of food poisoning reported in March. Sharvin Subramaniam of Standards Users explains how everyone – even children – can spot spoiled food.
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: health and living, food poisoning, food quality, food standards, canteen food, food hygiene regulation