Technical Buy on Tebrau Teguh, Mah Sing and REITs
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Benny Lee, Chief Market Strategist of Jupiter Securities about KLCI. He discusses:
- KLCI soaring past 1,800, likelihood of positive momentum continuing
- stocks in the news: movie-themed developments
- Genting Msia: theme park revamp by 20th Century Fox, slated to open in 2016
- Power Root: from drinks to movies via jv with GSC, amongst others
- two stocks he's keen on and why: Tebrau Teguh, Mah Sing
- why he's keen on REITs, and which ones
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.