Tips On Avoiding Scams And Other 2020 Lessons
Linnet Lee, CEO, Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM)
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
What are the key money lessons to learn from 2020? Roshan Kanesan gets into this with Linnet Lee, CEO of the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM), with a focus on avoiding scams, estate planning, and setting aside funds for investing.
You can also check out some of these other related episodes to prepare for 2021!
- Fund Manager’s 5 Key Investing Lessons From 2020
- Common Money Mistakes To Avoid In 2021
- How To Invest While Managing Anxiety?
- Mr. Money TV On Retirement Planning, Compounding, and Mistakes
- Scams, Fraud and Online Payments - How Can You Better Protect Yourself?
Produced by: Roshan Kanesan
Presented by: Roshan Kanesan
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Categories: Business Analysis, Trends and Forecasts, Markets, Politics, Social Issues, law & legal matters, Education, Personal Finance, Investments, Financial Literacy, Young Finance
Tags: 2020 lessons, 2020 wrap up, common money mistakes, common mistakes, money lessons,