New Companies Bill a Balancing Act
The Morning Run Crew
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
The Morning Run crew gives you their take on today's business headlines:
- Highlights of the new Companies Bill
- Balancing the company's interests vs demands of shareholders
- PM Najib gives Kampung Baru residents property advice
- Swipe right for Tinder's IPO
- VC King Michael Moritz warns of subprime bubble in tech 'unicorns'
Download the BFM mobile app. Stay at home and stay up-to-date.