Dato' Dr KamalJit Singh , National Innovation Agency
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
National Innovation Agency CEO Dato' Dr KamalJit Singh discusses:
- How innovation can be government-led;
- Whether examples exist where a global titan was created by a government;
- A (BCG) commissioned study's three key recommendations to boost innovation;
- 'Focused funding' - performance management system - comprehensive linkages within the innovation ecosystem;
- How the success or failure of his work can be measured;
- The programs it is running;
- Quick wins - long-term initiatives;
- Whether and Why he has encountered pushback in its plans;
- Reports of the resignation of technical advisor N Danaraj (who was in charge of putting together the National Innovation Policy);
- His desire to implement a competitive bidding system.
Mike Brown, Regional General Manager, UBER.
Dr. Sivakumar Appan, Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, Forensic Directorate, National Health Service, UK
Dalilah Bee Abdullah, Deputy Director and Architect, Kuala Lumpur City Hall
Anthony Meh, Choreographer