Recent Pullback an Opportunity to Buy Small and Mid Caps
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Bernard Ching, Head of Alliance Research discusses small and mid-cap stocks:
- how they've performed vs KLCI, which has surged past 1,800 lately.
- small cap stocks have seen some profit taking of late. Still as optimistic?
- how IHH, KPJ, Hartalega and Kossan have performed so far - health stocks and industrial stocks in the mid-cap space were cited as areas that EPF could be keen on
- top picks in June for this area were Perisai Petroleum, Eversendai, Hunza Property, keen on Hartalega and Kossan too. How this list has changed since.
- time to take profit, or stock pick? also, most vulnerable sectors.
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.