You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
On International Market Watch today Ben LeBrun, Market Analyst at Options Express in Sydney discusses:
- Tony Abbott's challenge in balancing the books
- Australia's fiscal and monetary policies
- the long and short term view on budget deficits
- RBA's role in the economy
- QE and its impact on the strength of the AUD
- a bubble in the property market in Australia?
- bricks and mortar as an investment
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: australia, aud, property prices, qe3