Are the Ratings Agencies on the Ball with Australian Financial Institutions?
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
On International Market Watch today Ben LeBrun, Market Analyst at Options Express in Sydney discusses:
- the primary driver behind the Aussie dollar
- interest rate outlook
- resource stocks driving markets to a two-month high
- knock on effects from slowing mining industry on hiring and wages in other sectors
- what sectors can Australia turn to in its time of need
- increasing short positions on Australian banks
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: australia, interest rates, aud, china