Buy on Pullbacks: Tebrau Teguh, UEM Land, MRCB
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Benny Lee, Chief Market Strategist at Jupiter Securities gives us his views on:
- BN retaining majority despite losing the popular vote - reaction to the results
- KLCI initial reaction - soaring, it’s 1,814, 1,826!
- KLCI for the week - euphoria to be sustained?
- politically linked stocks (construction, oil & gas, banks) to hold on, or sink like submarines?
- trading strategy, and fav stocks
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: market watch, strategy, klci, investing, equities, ge13, stock picks, benny lee