No Bubbles in Equities and Properties Looking Good Too
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Mikio Kumada, Executive Director at LGT Capital Partners in Hong Kong, discusses:
- credibility of Chinese data
- who's next in line for a rate cut
- no sign of bubbles in the equity markets
- what developing South East Asian economies need to do to protect themselves
- how to get money into the economy instead of just building bubbles in equities and bonds
- staying invested but where??
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: economy, cheap money, rate cuts, property, south east asia