EPF’s Shariah Savings Scheme
The Morning Run Crew
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
The Morning Run crew gives you their take on today's business headlines:
- A new Shariah compliant plan from the EPF
- Diesel delay: B10 release will now B-late
- Now everyone can own local airlines in India
- Pulling the pillars of Phillippine protectionism down
- Russian roulette: China, India may win Rosneft stake
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: EPF, Shariah-compliant, Shahril Ridza, Islamic investment, Employees Provident Fund, B10, crude palm oil, biodiesel, malaysia, B7, India, Airlines, Philippines, Duterte, Putin, Russia, China, Durterte