Dr.Jim Green, Friends of the Earth Australia
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Dr. Jim Green, National Nuclear Campaigner, Friends of the Earth Australia discusses:
- Fukushima - Nuclear fallout - repercussions;
- Malaysia - nuclear - energy issues;
- Low-level radiation - whether harmless;
- Whether Chernobyl - overstated;
- Three Mile island;
- Heavyweights - advocates - Nuclear - Bil Gates;
- Terrapower - Gates - Nathan Myrvhold - waste disposals;
- The Green Party - Friends of the Earth - Greenpeace - same position - Nuclear bad - consistency - but whether dogmatic closed-mindedness;
- Nuclear power - viable solutions.
Dr. George Lee, Consultant Urologist
Azim Mithani, Chief Executive Officer, Prudential BSN Takaful
Anthony Tan, Executive Director, CETDEM
Dr. Dolf De Roos